HEALTH & SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
ShieldWear Limited specialises in the supply of personal and workplace safety Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), masks and face coverings.
It is the policy of the Company to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of the British Safety Industry Federation in pursuit of our primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of the Company to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- Ensure commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health which satisfies the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible and is specific to our H&S risks and H&S opportunities;
- Reduce hazards, H&S risks, prevention of injury and ill health;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this policy, and ensure that consultation and participation of workers, to be actively involved in the management of the system and the activities supplied;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
This quality & environmental and OH&S policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Chief Executive Officer
30th October 2020